What is SEO?
SEO is an acronym for search engine optimization. SEO is the practice of fine-tuning web properties to gain free traffic from major search engines.
Search performance analysis doesn’t have to be a big jumble of unreadable data. I report to you your website’s KPIs (key performance indicators) while utilizing the data from Analytics and Search Console to better understand your customers and how they are finding you. Using this data, I adjust your website as needed to maximize visitors, sales, and conversions. The more information sources we can utilize, the better decisions we can make when marketing to your customer. SEO is an ever-evolving discipline. Stay on top of it with your own professional SEO service.
I can help you reach more customers for less than what an agency would charge.
How do I do it? First, I have over 20 hours of Google Skillshop training. I have earned certificates in both Google Analytics and Google Ads (as well as certificates in Ads for Video, Mobile, and Shopping). Second, I research your product niche, keywords, and competition to see what others performing well are doing right. Third, I use all this research to better tailor your content to your customers. With 20 years of experience in website design, I am well-versed in UI/UX and troubleshooting websites for SEO issues. I have the skills to take underperforming sites and help them to rank higher in search. Let’s Connect!
I take SEO serious!
Targeted Landing Pages & Micro-sites
Long Tailed Keyword Discovery
Whenever building a new website or optimizing an existing one, I always start with these 10 simple steps from my on-page SEO checklist. While some of these steps may seem too simple to be effective, their strength really lies in using them in unison with compelling content. The list I use for optimizing clients’ websites is more than 3 times as long and has* landed clients on the first page of Google and in the business Three Pack.
10 Steps to Better SEO
- Identify your target keywords or phrase
- Include your target keywords in your page title
- Write unique and specific page description meta utilizing your target keyword
- Properly format page headings utilizing target keyword
- Use keywords with 100 words in the first paragraph
- Link to your internal pages to reinforce your content
- Link to external pages to show you use reference respected sources
- Ensure all images are properly and descriptively titled
- Optimize images for size and load time
- Ensure NAP is consistent throughout the site (really everywhere it appears online)
*A word of caution; If anyone guarantees you a first page or top ranking, run. With quality content and a trained professional fine-tuning your pages, it is a possibility. I follow search trends, Google algorithm updates and read as many relevant articles as possible by following search trends. Let’s Connect!